This End-User License Agreement (“EULA” or “Terms”) is a binding legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and BeFaster for the BeFaster software product identified above, which shall include computer software and may include associated media (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also shall include any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by BeFaster. In the event of a disagreement between a license agreement accompanying the software itself and this EULA, this EULA shall govern. By continuing with your installation, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. English shall be deemed the language that controls the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to ALL of the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including evaluation versions thereof. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS BY ITS NATURE A SYSTEM UTILITY AND IT MAY CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE CHANGES TO THE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT SHOULD BE HANDLED WITH CARE, PRECAUTION AND UNDER PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE. YOU SHALL SOLELY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGES MADE BY THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS EULA AND CANNOT PROPERLY INSTALL THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold, and hence your acquisition or purchase is that of a license.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device (“COMPUTER”). Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by BeFaster.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not use any portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to create derivative products of any kind.
Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks or any intellectual property rights of BeFaster.
Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, BeFaster may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Bubblechatter. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation.
4. BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT pursuant to this EULA, you may keep the original media on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was provided by Bubblechatter solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER, you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the printed material accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. Third Party Content and Services on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain user or third party content, information, opinions and services, including but not limited to User Submissions. Such third party content, information and opinions and third party services are not endorsed in any way by SOFTWARE PRODUCT and are provided solely as a convenience to SOFTWARE PRODUCT users. In no event will SOFTWARE PRODUCT be liable for loss or damage of any kind incurred by you due to your use of or reliance on any third party content, information and opinions that are posted, uploaded or otherwise made available on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and/or through the SOFTWARE PRODUCT Site Services or for your use of any third party services made available through the SOFTWARE PRODUCT Site and /or the SOFTWARE PRODUCT Site Services.
Software Un-installation Steps:
Removing software on Windows based PC is relatively simple. Following the simple steps will help you remove any software that you wish to uninstall. The following are general instructions regarding the software uninstallation process.
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 Users:
Click Windows and X key. Select “Control Panel”. Under “Programs” click “Uninstall a Program”. Right click on the program you wish to remove, then click “Uninstall/Change”. Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
For Windows Vista, Windows 7 Users:
Go to the “Start Menu” located at the bottom right of your screen Select “Control Panel”. Under “Programs” click “Uninstall a Program”. Right click on the program you wish to remove, then click “Uninstall/Change”. Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
For Windows XP Users :
Go to the “Start Menu” located at the bottom right of your screen. Select “Control Panel”. Click “Add or Remove Programs”. Click the program you wish to remove, then click “Remove” or “Change/Remove”. Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
For Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP Users in Classic View:
From the Start Menu, select Settings and then Control Panel. Double-click the “Add/Remove Programs” icon. Select the program you wish to remove and click on the “Remove” or “Change/Remove” button. Follow the uninstallation steps to remove the software entirely.
After you have uninstalled the software, certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your computer. We recommend that you clear your cookies after uninstalling. This can be done by going into your browser options and choosing clear cookies options.